Private Events in Washington, DC
Eager to find the perfect venue in Washington, DC for a private event?
Pennsylvania 6® DC has all the dining space you need to make your party a complete success! Explore our full Catering Menu, where you can learn more about food items from the following categories: Passed Hors D’Oeuvres, Raw Bar, Platters, Carving Station, Desserts and Bar Packages. Among our delectable culinary masterpieces, you’ll even find gluten free options to accommodate the preferences of all guests. And don’t worry; with both the Premium Package and Beer & Wine Package, your guests will have plenty of wine, domestic beer, and craft beer options to choose from!
To get a glimpse of each of the six available party and dining spaces at our beautiful venue, here are some important details:
The Windsor Room
- This dining space is an extension of the Oxford Room and is divided by a partition wall.
- It has the capacity to fit 25 seated guests or 35 standing guests.
- The elegant features of the room include stained deep red floors, paneled walls of black lacquered millwork, and crystal chandeliers.
- In addition, it’s equipped with a plasma television and full audio-visual capabilities.
The Tennyson Room
- Tasteful features of this room include tweed upholstered chairs, warm oak paneling, and black and white photos of some of Old Hollywood’s greatest moments.
- It’s equipped with a plasma television and full audio-visual capabilities.
- Suitable for 35 seated guests or 45 standing guests.
The Oxford Room
- As the largest private dining space in the Pennsylvania 6® DC, it can accommodate 35 seated guests or 50 standing guests
- The room has its own full service marble-topped bar, as well as a plasma television and full audio-visual capabilities.
- Guests will enjoy the exquisite design of the deep red floors, crystal chandeliers, and an artwork gallery wall that features a collection of local artists.
- This party space consists of an elevated, semi-private lounge featuring a candlelit fireplace, rich leather chairs, and mahogany game tables.
- There are also two plasma televisions for easy viewing.
- It’s perfect for cocktail gatherings near the bar area, while still having your own closed off section.
- This is a semi-private space located in our main dining room.
- Special features include subtle oak accents, views of our 150+ bottle wine reserve, and a cozy, comfortable atmosphere.
- The luxurious seven top table is surrounded by antique mirrors and topped with a brass chandelier.
Full & Partial Venue Buyouts in Washington, D.C.
- From a wedding reception and social affair to a corporate event or family reunion, we offer everyone the opportunity to rent out the entire venue.
- A full venue buyout can accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Alluring details include hand-crafted antique lighting, stained white oak wood walls, leather-back chairs, and a marble island bar as the focal point.
- The beautiful dining rooms surrounding the restaurant can be closed off upon request.
When combined with the all the crafty food items on our catering menu, our comfortable, tasteful, and spacious venue will be perfect for your upcoming private party. Whether it's a corporate event, social gathering, or family party, your guests will love socializing in our classy environment! When it comes to throwing a party, you can’t hold back. That being said, our venue has some of the greatest spaces for private parties in Washington, DC.
Look no further; the choice is clear: Pennsylvania 6® DC is the best place for your private party this year!