Party Venues in Washington, D.C.
Conveniently located near the Convention Center in Washington, DC, Pennsylvania 6® DC has all of the beautiful space that you need for your next event! From cocktail parties and happy hours to private dining, our staff can arrange each event in such a way that it is specifically tailored towards your vision. Rest assured that everything at Pennsylvania 6® DC can be customized based on your preferences!
You’ll have the opportunity to review our wine list, and our sommelier will be here to help you through the entire process as well as assist you with developing a wine-pairing program for your event if necessary. You can also explore our full Catering Menu, where you can learn more about food items from the following categories: Passed Hors D’Oeuvres, Raw Bar, Platters, Carving Station, Desserts and Bar Packages. Considering the wonderful space of our venue and careful guidance of our staff, there’s no question as to why Pennsylvania 6® DC throws some of the best parties in the D.C. area.
Whether you’re planning a birthday party, anniversary celebration, business meeting, or executive dinner, our elegant private dining rooms set a unique stage for memorable events! For a wedding reception, social affair, or corporate event, we offer the possibility of Full & Partial Venue Buyouts in Washington, D.C. With this option, we can accommodate up to 300 guests and provide the full attention of our entire staff.
Guests will love the space and aesthetics of this venue, including hand-crafted antique lighting, stained white oak wood walls, leather-back chairs, and a marble island bar as the focal point. The sophistication, professionalism, and hospitality of Pennsylvania 6® DC is what makes it a frequently sought after venue in Downtown Washington DC.
If you’re feeling as if renting out the entire venue would impact your desired level of intimacy for the event, you might be more interested in looking into our elegant party rooms:
* All private event options are equipped with a plasma television(s) and full audio-visual capabilities.
- The Windsor Room has the capacity to fit 25 seated guests or 35 standing guests. As an extension of the Oxford Room, it’s divided by a partition wall. The elegant features of the room include stained deep red floors, paneled walls of black lacquered millwork, and crystal chandeliers.
- The Tennyson Room is suitable for 35 seated guests or 45 standing guests. Interesting features of this room include tweed upholstered chairs, warm oak paneling, and black and white photos of some of Old Hollywood’s greatest moments.
- The Oxford Room is the largest private dining space in the Pennsylvania 6® DC, and is capable of accommodating 35 seated guests or 50 standing guests. Everyone will enjoy the exquisite design of the deep red floors, crystal chandeliers, its own full service marble-topped bar, and an artwork gallery wall that features a collection of local artists.
- The Parlor consists of an elevated, semi-private lounge featuring a candlelit fireplace, rich leather chairs and mahogany game tables. There are also two plasma televisions for easy viewing. You’ll have your own closed off section while enjoying a cocktail gathering near the bar area.
When you’re planning a party in Washington, D.C. and looking for party venues, count on our spacious environment, exquisite designs, crafty food and drinks, and great service to make your party a complete success. We’re confident that all of your guests will enjoy the classy, professional setting here at Pennsylvania 6® DC!