BEST RESTAURANTS WASHINGTON DC
MOST EXTENSIVE RAW BAR IN DC
WELCOMED ADDITION TO THE TOP RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY
When discussing the best restaurants in Washington DC, Pennsylvania 6® is at the top of the list. In the heart of Downtown, at 1350 I St. NW, Pennsylvania 6® boasts an approachable, yet sophisticated composition of innovative, contemporary American dishes with an upscale twist. Penn 6® DC features one of the best raw bar experiences there are, classically influenced craft cocktails, and a top rated selection of the world’s best vintages. Located west of the Verizon Center and Convention Center, Pennsylvania 6® DC is a convenient pre-event dining option. In DC, Pennsylvania 6® hosts one of the best local Sommeliers to complement the array of wines from every varietal, as one of the defining characteristics of the restaurant. Additionally, the raw bar will exhibit no shortage of the freshest seafood in DC, supplied daily. Indulge in our distinguished oyster selection while sipping on expertly paired bubbly. All around, Pennsylvania 6® is a fitted addition to the top restaurants scene in Downtown Washington DC. Additionally, at the top of the list is the food selection offered at Pennsylvania 6®. Boasting an eclectic culinary assortment ranging from Burgundy Snails with bone marrow butter crust to Dry Aged Steaks, it’s easy to understand why Pennsylvania 6® is a welcomed addition to the blossoming scene of restaurants Downtown as well as one of the best brunches in the Washington DC.
The bar at Penn 6® invites guests to relax before their meal next to the candlelit hearth in The Parlor or indulge in a handcrafted cocktail and a few tempting dishes to cap off the day at the marble-topped Raw Bar. Chic, yet casual and warm, our bar is the ideal place for meeting friends and colleagues for one of the best oyster happy hours in Washington DC. Guests are surrounded by luxurious details including stained white oak wood walls, hand-crafted antique lighting, leather-back chairs, and a marble island bar as the focal point. Sit back and take it all in at one of the best happy hours in DC.
Discover a stylish setting for private dining. Our dedicated private dining and sales team is on hand to assist in carefully planning your next event. Pennsylvania 6® is a truly a signature location for private party venues in DC- featuring fine dining in an exclusive atmosphere. From birthday and anniversary celebrations to wedding rehearsals and executive dinners, our distinctive private dining rooms set a unique stage for all types of private events. Everything from menu selection to wine pairings can be custom designed for a memorable occasion.
- The 7 Best Garage Fridge For 2021
- The 4 Best Toolbox Refrigerator for sale in 2021
- What is the difference between Birch Beer and Root Beer?
- Wine cooler vs Mini fridge: What’s the difference?
- The Most Expensive Wine in the World
- The Best Wine Racks for Bar, Wine Cellar, Basement, Cabinet, Pantry, etc
- The Different Types of wine coolers: A Detailed Explanation Regarding Wine Coolers
- The 8 Best Beer Growlers of 2021
- What is the difference between rice vinegar and rice wine vinegar?
- Best Built-In Wine Coolers (under counter wine fridge)
- The Difference Between Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio
- Best Undercounter Ice Makers for HOME (built-in ice maker)
- Best Wine And Beverage Refrigerator
- What is the difference between Merlot and Pinot Noir?
- Best Jar & Bottles Openers Americas Test Kitchen of 2021