The big secret for “How many wine coolers to get drunk”? Do you know?
And, do you know what exactly wine coolers have influenced us?
What made it that well-known?
And would you like to get to know more about wine coolers?
You know what? Some big secrets will be disclosed in this blog? Can you make a guess?
Well, prior to digging into the information, please do not ever think that wine coolers are “friendly” drinking because of their low level of getting drunk.
No further ado, let’s together find the answer!
What is wine coolers alcohol?
Compared to conventional wine, wine coolers alcohol consists of a light alcohol content commonly from 4% to 6%, but in addition, succulent fruits and carbonated water (also called sparkling water) and sugar are ingredients making special tastes in this drinking.
Normally, the amount of wine coolers ranging from 237 ml to 355 ml is filled in glass-based bottles mass-produced and commonly displayed in local stores.
In the 1980s, wine coolers were a phenomenon in the market because of its low level of alcoholic content and considered an important part in lifestyles, especially in social gatherings of a lot of people back then.
Some types of wine coolers being popular and worth a go nowadays are Seagrams Escape, Truly Hard Seltzer.
How many wine coolers to get drunk?
Intoxication will still hit you regardless of the low alcoholic beverages you take in. However, whether having one too many or getting wasted will be up to ages, weights, health conditions,…of each one.
So how many seagrams to get drunk? Well, first of all, it depends on your tolerance for alcoholic beverages. Typically, the indicator ABV (Alcohol by volume) will help you identify the percentage of alcoholic content contained in wine coolers and make a better choice in choosing wine coolers. However, there is one indicator you need to notice that 3.2% of alcoholic content in Seagrams wine coolers will put you in tipsy states and even lead you to over the legal limit.
There is no denying that getting drunk when intaking alcohol is spontaneous.
Can you get drunk off wine?
The higher the ABV is, the faster you will get drunk. To get intoxicated in an hour, men require three glasses of wine with a standard ABV (100 mL), whereas women only need two. Once you’ve achieved this limit, you’ll almost certainly be legally inebriated.
Any way, alcohol is being alcohol, be careful when consuming it. Be the most wise and enjoyable consumers by controlling the amount of alcohol you take in.
How to get drunk without alcohol
Have you ever wondered whether there are any ways to get drunk without drinking? Well, according to the American Addiction Centers, there are 10 different ways to have drunk states without intake directly. It’s interesting, isn’t it?
Let’s find out!
- Eating Alcohol: It is common to see wines and some certain alcohols are used as ingredients in cooking to enhance dishes’ flavors. In addition, some kinds of candies are soaked with wines to have better tastes such as rummy gummies. However, the final purpose of this method is not to get drunk.
- Snorting Alcohol: this method is warned to lead to fatal, because alcohol is sent directly to the brain, making it simple to overdose. It has been reported that people snort both liquid and powdered alcohol.
- Inhaling Alcohol: Vaporizer technology or boiling tobacco and marijuana for steam are specialized tools to swiftly get alcohol into your body and cause brain damage, similar to snorting.
- Sublingual Absorption: Holding alcohol in your mouth for an extended period of time without swallowing allows it to be absorbed more quickly by your body. This is due to the sensitivity of the mucous membranes in this location. This is dangerous since it can lead to oral ulcers.
- Eyeballing: Alcohol can enter the bloodstream through the absorption of capillaries in the eyes when poured directly over the eyeball. This method might cause not only irritation but possibly blindness if used for a long time.
- Enemas: Because the rectum is a sensitive area of the body, “butt-chugging” is the most harmful technique of absorbing alcohol because it affects the brain quickly. People have reportedly passed out or been killed while participating in this activity, according to reports.
- Tampons: Students have reportedly been inebriated by soaking tampons in alcohol and then inserting them into their vaginal apertures. Although alcohol will enter the bloodstream, it will do so more slowly than other techniques. It can induce infections and reproductive loss despite its infectiousness.
- Tampons: It has been reported that students have become drunk by soaking tampons in alcohol and then inserting them into their vaginal openings. Although alcohol will enter the bloodstream, it will do so in a less efficient manner than other methods. Despite its infectiousness, it can cause infections and reproductive loss.
- Auto-brewery Syndrome: An imbalance of yeast and bacteria causes a medical disease in which carbohydrates and starches are fermented into alcohol when ingested. After that, alcohol is absorbed into your system, causing you to get drunk. Thankfully, there are drugs that can be used to treat this condition.
The Negative Effects of Wine On Human Health
Everything has two sides (pros and cons). There is no denying that drinking wine coolers is a nice experience, however, the negative effects of alcohol in wine on our health should be noticed. According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, over consuming alcohol can be dangerous to your health. In particular:
- When you drink alcohol, your brain’s dedicated neurotransmitters send information SLOWER.
- Alcohol causes drowsiness, memory loss, and a lack of motor coordination in the drinker, as well as mood swings.
- This alters the structure of the brain over time, enabling heavy drinkers to crave more alcohol.
- Frequent drinking can cause CARDIOMYOPATHY (heart stretching), ARRHYTHMIAS (irregular heartbeat), STROKE, or HIGH PRESSURE, all of which can be remarkably dangerous to your health.
- It also increases DOPAMINE production, fooling the brain into believing it is FEELING GREAT.
- Your IMMUNE SYSTEM is also weakened by over drinking wine.
At the end of the day, remember that “He who sees through life and death will meet most success”. Finding and understanding clearly about wine coolers helps us stay away from unworthy mistakes in consuming them.
Especially, when you know exactly how many wine coolers to get drunk, you totally could control the amount of alcohol you intake with the most appropriate level. Once again, be the most wise and enjoyable consumers!
- Can Old Wine Make You Sick?
- The 10 Best Coolers Like Yeti But Cheaper Reviews in 2021
- GE vs Whirlpool Refrigerator: Which is Better?
- Top 10 The Best Cooler with Speakers Reviews in 2021
- How Many Amps does a Mini Fridge Use
- Top 7 The Best Lunch Cooler for Construction Workers Reviews in 2021
- How to Store Wine Without a Cork?
- Where to Put a Freestanding Wine Cooler?
- Top 7 The Best Beach Cooler With Wheels Reviews in 2021
- The Best Yeti Knockoff Cooler Reviews in 2021
- How Much Alcohol in Wine Cooler?
- The Best Coho Cooler Reviews in 2021: 55, 165 qt Cooler
- How Many Wine Bottles in a Case?
- Top 7 The Best Wine Bottle Chiller Reviews in 2021
- The Different Types of wine coolers: A Detailed Explanation Regarding Wine Coolers